Noble Russian Vodka Beluga cl 70
Beluga Vodka is produced by JSC Synergy, one of Russia's alcoholic beverage giants and the world's third-largest Vodka producer. Distilled for the first time in 2002, Beluga quickly became the leader in the Super Premium – Ultra Premium segment; on Western markets it has been present since 2009, and is now sold in over 50 countries around the world.
PayPal, Cards and Bank Transfer
Paypal, Carte e Bonifico bancario
For orders over 90 Euro
Per ordini superiori ai 90 Euro
VODKA BELUGA NOBLE
• Category: Ultra Premium Vodka.
• Origin: Russia (plant in Mariinsk, Siberia, hundreds of kilometers away from any industrial settlement).
• Raw material: Malted Russian cereals of the highest quality.
• Water: Coming from artesian wells 300 meters deep.
• Additives: Only natural enzymes and additives, no synthetic additives.
• Quality controls: At every stage of processing.
• Production: Multiple distillation in continuous stills, five-step rectification, two-step filtration on birch activated carbon.
• Aging: 30 days before marketing.
• Visual examination: Bright crystalline appearance.
• Olfactory examination: Fresh bouquet, in which fragrant floral hints and notes of cereals stand out.
• Taste test: Full, rich, balanced, at the same time sophisticated and deep palate.
• Final sensations: Vibrant and very pleasant aftertaste.
Alc. % 40
- Bottle cl
- Area of Origin
Customers who bought this product also bought:
In particular years, when the climate allows a harvest of exceptional quality, the Maison Hine preserves a small quantity of Cognac distilled exclusively from the grapes of the most prestigious cru, the Grande Champagne. They are the vintages, of which the Hine has put together over the centuries a collection that is unparalleled in the sector. The vintages are aged and aged in the Hine and Jarnac cellars, in conditions of temperature and humidity that guarantee the obtaining of elegant, full-bodied and extraordinarily complex distillates.
Symbolic product of the House, it is a blend of distillates obtained from Baco, Ugni Blanc and Folle Blanche grapes. All grapes are grown in the regions of Bas Armagnac and Ténarèze. Distillation is carried out by combining the two methods (single and double distillation).
RED MYRTLE HISTORICAL RECIPE 1929
• Category: Mirto Rosso Liquore di Sardegna.
• Origin: Zeddiani, Oristano – Sardinia.
• Raw material: Exclusively Sardinian Myrtle.
• Visual examination: Intense dark brown color with violet and bright reflections.
• Olfactory examination: The nose expresses multiple aromas, in addition to the intense Myrtle you can feel other aromas of Mediterranean scrub, aromatic herbs, bay leaf, sage and plums jam.
Kamiki Blended Malt Whisky Japan cl 50
The name Kamiki is composed of the Japanese words Kami and Iki
and derives from the Omiwa shrine in Nara, one of the existing Shinto shrines in Japan.
Kamiki Blended Malt Japan Whisky
Versinthe, the most representative product of the Liquoristerie de Provence, combines the bitterness of absinthe plants with the maceration of more than twenty different herbs.
Traditionally, the subtle aromas of the product are enhanced by the addition of fresh water – six to ten times its volume – or smooth, as a digestive.
Bottle cl 50
Alcohol content 65% Vol.
Products in the same category
You may also like