List of products by brand Le Lupinaie
The wines of the Le Lupinaie company with Tuscan origin for sale on VINOpoint.it
The company "Le Lupinaie" is immersed in the green hills of the Maremma, in the municipality of Magliano in Toscana, near the characteristic village of Montiano, and covers a total area of 25 hectares.
The land is placed in sun exposure at about 250 meters above sea level, on the sea side, so that the air of the Tyrrhenian Sea keeps the grapes dry in the autumn months of the harvest. In this way it is possible to reach excellent phenolic maturity, which gives softness and pleasantness to the wines.
The composition of the soil is quite varied, between clayey and medium texture.
The cultivation method is spurred cordon and the yield of grapes per hectare is about 70 quintals.
The thinning is carried out in the spring at the level of the shoots, to keep the productions at the indicated levels.
The harvest normally takes place towards the end of September, and is carried out strictly by hand.
Morellino di Scansano Riserva D.O.C.G.
• Alcohol content: 13,5% vol.
• Grapes: Sangiovese 90%, Merlot 10%.
• Production area: District of the D.O.C.G. of Morellino di Scansano.
• Ageing: In oak barrels French of 225 liters for 12 months. The aging in bottle is at least 10 months.
• Visual examination: Intense ruby red color, with amber veins.
• Olfactory examination: Elegant and complex bouquet, with notes of ripe fruit, undergrowth and spices.
• Taste test: On the palate it is soft, slightly tannic, round and with a good taste-olfactory persistence.
• Food pairings: Served at 18 ° - 20 °, it is excellent with tasty main courses, braised meats, mature and blue cheeses.